- Open Mac Mail
- Go to the Mail menu and click Preferences.
- Add Email Account to Mac Mail
- Click the Accounts icon in the Mail Preferences window.
- Click + to create a new account.
- Mac Mail setup
- Select IMAP from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your email information:
- User Infomation:
- Your Name: This is the name that will be displayed when sending your email
- Email Address: The email address people will reply to when receiving email from you
- Logon Infomation:
- User Name: With Comentum email accounts this is your email address name example: email@example.com
- Password: Assigned by your email provider
- Mail Mail setup
- From the Outgoing Mail Server dropdown select Add Server.
- Enter the Outgoing Mail server information.
- Server Information:
- Incoming Server (POP3): mail.comentum.com (for Comentum email accounts)
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): mail.comentum.com (for Comentum email accounts)
- Note: see below for SBC and RoadRunner users
- Mac Mail
- Click OK.
- SBC and RoadRunner Users (or any Internet provider)
- If you have Internet Access through a company such as SBC or RoadRunner, you may need to check the button
- ‘Log on using.’ Then fill in the following fields:
- User Name: (Type in your email address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: (Type in the password given to you by Comentum)
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): Call SBC or RoadRunner for their information and enter it into the field
Xdebug with PhpStorm and Vagrant Homestead
Step1: Install Xdebug on your Vagrant virtual machine Log into your vagrant box…
Importing Opencart Products and Description
OpenCart 1.5.6 To import Operncart products and description from Opencart into a…
Email Accounts in Mac Mail
Open Mac Mail Go to the Mail menu and click Preferences. Add Email Account to Ma…
Laravel 5 New Site with AUTH and CRUD Generator
This has been tested on Windows 10 using XAMPP. 1. Create Project composer globa…
Laravel 5 Test User and Disable Auto Login
Install Laravel Open shell window and run the commands git clone https://github….
- Xdebug with PhpStorm and Vagrant Homestead
- Importing Opencart Products and Description
- Email Accounts in Mac Mail
- Laravel 5 New Site with AUTH and CRUD Generator
- Laravel 5 Test User and Disable Auto Login
- SSL Checkers
- SSH Permission Denied (publickey)
- Laravel 5.4 Graphs
- Clear Cache from Laravel 5.4
- ZT Media
- Parklane Financial Services