Why No Padlock
Are you pulling your hair out trying to find out why your secure page is not fully secure? Here’s a simple tool that will tell you about any insecure items on your SSL page!
Simply type in the full https URL and get a report about:
- Expired SSL certificates, invalid or missing intermediate certificates (including 3rd party SSL Certificates)
- SHA-1 Algorithm test, POODLE test and insecure form calls
The SSL Store
Installing an SSL certificate can be an extremely challenging proposition. Not only are you tasked with procuring the correct kind of certificates – a challenge in itself – getting it issued, installing it and then configuring your web server properly and migrating your entire website to HTTPS. Entire guides have been written on the subject.
The SSL Checker tool can verify that the SSL Certificate on your web server is properly installed and trusted. SSL Checker will display the Common Name, server type, issuer, validity, certificate chaining, along with additional certificate details.
By simply entering your server hostname or IP address and clicking “Check” you can immediately view the details pertaining to your SSL Certificate.
https://get.plesk.comGo to https://<ipaddress>:8443…
Xdebug with PhpStorm and Vagrant Homestead
Step1: Install Xdebug on your Vagrant virtual machine Log into your vagrant box…
Importing Opencart Products and Description
OpenCart 1.5.6 To import Operncart products and description from Opencart i…
Email Accounts in Mac Mail
Open Mac Mail Go to the Mail menu and click Preferences. Add Email Account to Ma…
Laravel 5 New Site with AUTH and CRUD Generator
This has been tested on Windows 10 using XAMPP. 1. Create Project composer globa…
- Ubuntu Setup
- Xdebug with PhpStorm and Vagrant Homestead
- Importing Opencart Products and Description
- Email Accounts in Mac Mail
- Laravel 5 New Site with AUTH and CRUD Generator
- Laravel 5 Test User and Disable Auto Login
- SSL Checkers
- SSH Permission Denied (publickey)
- Laravel 5.4 Graphs
- Clear Cache from Laravel 5.4
- ZT Media